• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Camping projector questions

eyesonly

I love this thread as you guys have such great Ideas on all thing camping- We use Lots of your suggestions to make our camping trips even Better - I'm hoping someone can give some good advice and We really don’t have much money to spend as usual- My Wife bought me one of those Outdoor movies Projectors for camping for Christmas and Now we are trying to figure out a screen system to use that’s easy to pack- We gave a Bigger Jayco Pop Up camper. I was thinking of Using a white Tarp and rig it up on two poles so we could roll it up when we are packing up maybe ? I saw the inflatable screens too -Has anyone used those before ? Any suggestions would be great - I was thinking of Friday the 13th for a movie for our first camping trip this year. The Little ones would Love that !!!!!!!!!!

I usually just project it onto the back of our camper. We have the normal aluminum siding that has the small ripples in it. Works pretty good but if you had fiberglass siding it would work alot better.

I've also used a 4' x 6' sheet of white melamine, that worked great but its kind of cumbersome to take along.

A plain white shower curtain. Make sure you roll it up, not fold it. It already comes with ways to mount it/hang it, and it should be reflective to give a better picture than a softer sheet.