• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BUSH BROS ????

gregg52

From Janski

NASCAR has suspended driver Kurt Busch until June 13 of this year and extended his NASCAR probation until Dec. 31 for his actions following the NASCAR Nationwide Series race June 2 at Dover International Speedway. Kurt Busch violated Section 12-1 (Actions detrimental to stock car racing; violation of probation; verbal abuse to a media member) of the 2012 NASCAR Rule Book. Kurt Busch had previously been placed on NASCAR probation May 15 for his actions during the May 12 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event at Darlington Raceway. That probation was originally scheduled to end July 25 but has now been extended through the end of this year.(NASCAR)(6-4-2012)

Sifty

Only a week?

I think the people that get hurt the most by this is Phoinex racing and they had nothing to do with it.

They are still running without a sponsor and I think this maybe the end of it.

Funny Moster has had nothing to say about it.

Sifty

Kurt will run his mouth right out of racing unless he foots the total bill and that still may not work as NASCAR will not allow him to contend.

Kurt and sponsors might be coming to an end. Hopefully he can explain to Kylke to keep alot to himself or Kyle may be in the same boat soon also.

Really sad as KURT is a darn good driver.

Talented driver, but just cannot control his temper or his mouth. I would't give 1 cent to be a sponsor for this guy. What a rediculous way to ruin your career. I cannot believe Phoenix Racing will keep him around, although they did know what they were getting when they hired him.

Kurt isn't the first guy to swear at a member of the media and he won't be the last. I'm actually tired of NASCAR putting the beat down on questionable behavior. The result has been BORING. No wrecks, no rivalries, no hatred = boring IMO. I can barely stay awake and watch a race anymore. When they talk about the good old days of NASCAR what do they show? Wrecks, fist fights and bumping. They rarely talk about that one great race in the 70's with 1 caution and 4 lead changes. We need more Kurts and Kyles to make the races worth watching again.

IT's not just his swearing but how he acts all the time on and off the track. You simply do not do what he did when he has been in trouble in the past and now.

For the better or not, NASCAR is watching Kurt very closly and he knows that but he continues to do what he should not.

Noone possibly will sponsor Kurt simply due to the way he acts. Kurt cannot blame NASCAR if sponsors want nothing to do with him.