• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hard side or soft side tackle box?

mrpike1973

For the people with soft sided bags, what do you keep all of your bags of plastics in? Do you put them in the pockets on the bag? Storing my plastics that need to sit in the bags to stay moist is the trickiest/bulkiest thing I struggle with.

I have a specific soft side bag for my plastics. I think it is made by Falcon and available at the cabelas. It stores a ton of bags upright, and the box is built in a way you can flip through them like note cards. Works slick. I keep this one in my boat compartment, out of the sun and cool so they dont all melt on me.

I've got both. I like the softside for lighter weight and versatility, but I would use a hard tackle box if it fit inside of my storage compartments. Both the softsided bags I've used have gotten mold/mildew on them.

I still have both my first two hard box's that I had when I was a kid (now they are tool boxes) and both work perfect. I've gone through 3 soft sided boxed since...But I still prefer them over the hard boxes.