• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Get the Led Out Spring Get Together

Did not know if you were going to show Gordie....bummer was spying up that sweet pair of sandels wink Yep, was good to meet Mark, Trent(Tsandi), David, Fischer 69, Rick, and his buddy Bubbsy, who certainly had the hot stick tonight, pulling in a trifecta of species. It has been a pretty slow start to the cat season in our neck of the woods, but at least the redhorse provided plenty of entertainment. Rick's bullhead kind of counted as an intended target smile Thanks to Brad for getting this going and to all that showed despite the rather chilly temps.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time as well. Nice to meet all of you. It will be fun to do it again, maybe next time we may get a kitty! After I get my new license, I plan on hitting up the St. Cloud to Clearwater stretch a bit more. We might be able to get Nater to tag along. Congrats to Bubbsy the fish factory.

yea it was good meetin a couple of you guys, sorry bout been kind of anti-social lol but those 2 younger guys are friends of my little brother ive know since they were like 10 or 11, and ive been promising them i would show them some spots around elk river for a while now. Im tryin to get em out and show them there is more to fishin than sunnies and crappies and put em on stuff that will give them a fight lol. But that carp was Brandons biggest fish in a few years he said!

yea it was good meetin a couple of you guys, sorry bout been kind of anti-social lol but those 2 younger guys are friends of my little brother ive know since they were like 10 or 11, and ive been promising them i would show them some spots around elk river for a while now. Im tryin to get em out and show them there is more to fishin than sunnies and crappies and put em on stuff that will give them a fight lol. But that carp was Brandons biggest fish in a few years he said!

Glad you said Hi and it great to see you getting those young guys on the water .

Congrats to Brandon on the Big fish too.

I had a great time as well, can't wait to do it again! Next time we might actually run into a kitty or 2. Hey Gordie, I was looking at my county map & it looks like you are almost directly east of me by about 10 miles on the opposite side of the wildlife refuge. We will definatly have to meet up & do some fishing this summer.

I had a great time as well, can't wait to do it again! Next time we might actually run into a kitty or 2. Hey Gordie, I was looking at my county map & it looks like you are almost directly east of me by about 10 miles on the opposite side of the wildlife refuge. We will definatly have to meet up & do some fishing this summer.

Yep you betchca grin

Do you fish the Rum River much fisher69?

Boy it sounds like it was a good time. Sucks having to miss this year but had a ton of things going at the time and still do for the most part. Next year for sure. This year was just out of the picture and I am finally just getting my gear together for catting.

Thanks goes out to Gordie, Brad and the guys for hosting it. Nice rough fish.

Speaking of the Rum, boy was it swollen the other day. It was way over its banks and as high as I have seen it up here in Princeton in long time or possibly ever. It was creeping up to HWY 95 Today on Tues, but today it looked as if it is was receding.

Anyways cool and sure looks like a good time was had. smile