• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA Tourney Time!

solbes

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason I picked BC was because my favorite teams always lose if I pick them!! First I was hoping for Air Force to beat them, and then UMD to beat them and if all else fails the Goph's for sure would get them because I didn't pick any of them!! Boy did that blow up in my face!! I pick to lose and I win, I am no longer a Wild fan now grin Lord Stanley's Cup will now be here next year!!!!

I finished 3721 out of 8230 in the NCAA hockey pool... howd you all do?

3186 out of 8230 this year, wish I remember what I did last year. I think I was in the top 30 but it could have been top 300.

Someone will get a perfect board one of these years, I don't think it will be too hard when its spread out over 8000 college hockey fanatics on the pickem site. I'm kind of surprised there isn't more people signing up for that thing. Free and fun, how could you go wrong.