• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN High School Hockey

Bear55

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing! Congrats to BSM~ Just shows you what motivation and teamwork can do in kids sports these day~

Quote:
Lakeville looked like a completely different team! How in the world does that happen?

The problem is the section is so incredible weak and with the 2 Lakeville schools in it 1 of 2 is going to make it every year. Granted this year L-South was decent unlike years past where one of them would make the tourney with a losing record.

I'm not surprised one bit they got embarrassed again this year. They need to tweak the sections a bit because every year there are at least 20 teams that deserve to be there other than the Lakeville schools.

"They remembered they were from Lakeville"

LOL thats funny~

I gotta say I was still more impressed with hill murray. They were a goalie short. Pretty good for a team that had 2 guys leave early and were rebuilding. That besse looks like a kid who talks a lot of trash. Hopefully a year in the wcha shuts him up. He's got wheels and a shot tho.

Coulda been a great game tho.

If Hill would have politely turn down the man advantage all game long they would have been right in it at the end. Still amazed at 3 short handed goals by one guy, oh and he got two more, and it was in the AA final. Kind of mind blowing to think about that.

I think you guys are exagerating the "talking trash" claims about Besse. I watched him in 2 out of 3 games and I only saw him get lippy in the final game. This was after he got gooned pretty good and hit awkwardly into the boards. It was a tough, physical, chippy game. Lots of players at upper levels of competition are going to say something in that same scenario, especially ones with talent. I'd rather see them go out, score a goal and beak a little than take questionable hits or go with more stickwork.