• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN High School Hockey

Bear55

Well its that time of year again, playoffs have been underway for a while. Here is where we stand so far, 7 games tonight.

1AA Lakeville South vs North

2AA Edina

3AA Eagan vs Hastings (6 seed)

4AA HM vs Roseville

5AA Maple Grove vs Blaine

6AA BSM (upset Tonka)

7AA East vs Andover

8AA Moorhead vs Brainerd

1A Rochester Lourdes

2A Breck vs Blake

3A New Ulm vs Luvern

4A St. Thomas vs Totino

5A Hermantown vs Rogers

6A Little Falls vs Fergus

7A Marshall vs Hibbing

8A TRF vs East GF

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As excited as ever for the tourney, but disappointed that my Skippers got ousted last night. I'll be routing for my adopted team East to make it..but am otherwise relegated (again!) to root for "ABE" (Anyone But Edina).

This year's AA tourney should be pretty good. Even the four non-seeded teams are capable of playing at a high level and could easily pull off a Thursday "upset". East is the popular favorite, although they won't have an easy road to the championship.

St. Thomas up 5-0 on Little Falls, we should just save everyone the trouble and schedule these two teams to play eachother in the QF's at the begining of the year. I swear they have played like 5 games in a row, probably not but it has happened a lot.

Ok St. Thomas I think you have hung enough banners, time to play some AA hockey.

Scott you forgot "offensive" smile

and can someone tell me why a school like Northern Lakes gets bumped up to AA but St. Thomas and Breck get to stay in A!! and yes I know about enrollment but cmon this is getting to be a joke!! BSM moved up and they seem to be doing just fine!

and Go Spuds