• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Free English Springer Spaniel

I have a 6 year old Springer Female. Great hunting lines! She has had hundreds of birds shot over her in SD. Collar trained and responds beautifully to it. If you hunt and want a dog that will be ready to go in the fall this is your dog. I just do not hunt enough anymore to do her justice. She needs a good caring hunting family. This is a great dog she will not disappoint I promise. She is not registered but is paper eligible.

[email protected]

507-236-0835

Tom, well, we talked it over last night and we have decided to pass. We are just unwilling to do the housetraining thing. It was nice talking to you yesterday and good luck finding a good home for the dog.

Jeff

Jeff,

Thanks for the interest. I just want people to know that she has been in the house a lot. To say that she would not have a slip up???? She is a kennel dog and actually prefers it outside. I really feel she would make the transition to an inside dog very easily. She is a real people dog and would love all the attention. I just prefer my hunting dogs to be outside dogs.

Thanks Again,

Tom

Tom

Sorry to hear you had to let your dog go. But if you ever get the itch to go out for a day look me up. Keith Owen usually comes over a few times a year for a reunion and I always miss enough birds for everyone to get one.

DJ