• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area' in the outdoors.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Dark Cloud

New York Sportsmans Expo

Sportsman's Expo!

Friday January 27, 2012

12noon - 9:00pm

Saturday, January 28, 2012

9:00am - 7:00pm

Sunday, January 29,

9:00am - 5:00pm

Just got word today that Thorne Brothers will be heading east to attend. They are filling a trailer with icefishing goodies and looking to empty it.

I should b there all three days! cool

http://www.newyorksportsmansexpo.com/

I heard there was a Sasquatch sighting there...then I found out DC was there handing out Steelers Palamalou Hair Wigs...WWWWHHHAAAATTT!!!!!

AW

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Not me, but I appreciate your honesty. 👍
    • I think Archerysniper was trying to show a perfect arrow shot taking out the heart. Most that Bow hunt would see that. Most non-hunters wouldn't see that the animal went down fast and didn't suffer long. Very human shot.
    • Had the day off so took a little run up in Orock MN, in the Sand Dunes forest.  There were a few folks around on sleds but I never saw anyone on the trails other then at the Refuge bar for lunch. The trails were very good, a few rocks in the corners but not bad. Got off the main trail a few times and found some areas not ridden in yet.  Met the groomer on the way out.  Perfect weather for a ride.    
    • Just change it to Abortion photos. Their fine with that, we're good to go! 👍👍
    • I think you need to look at the context the photo was shown.  Given this is a hunting/fishing related website I think users know and understand the context and it greatly reduces the impact of a photo like that heart/knife image.  Now post that same image on a site where the focus is something like womens fashion or something equally unrelated then I'd say it was shocking or inappropriate.  I think Google should look at the context when making such determinations but it doesn't seem their policy is flexible enough to do that.  I wonder if a similar photo shown on a cooking site that is talking about how to prepare heart for dinner would be looked at the same way.  
    • Heart with bloody knife was a little over the top, seems to me.   Perhaps trying for shock value?  Got it too.  
    • I thought this was a free country?  The heart shot pic is a little graphic but it is what it is.  A great, humane shot.  People shoot things to make them dead, then eat them.  It’s life.   Thought I’d add: We’re having backstrap for dinner tonight.  Looking forward to it.
    • Just so all of you are aware google has defined this post as a page with shocking content.My guess is a person or group reported you.   "Dear FishingMinnesota, This Google Policy Report gives you an overview of recent activity related to violations found on specific pages of your websites. As enforcement statuses may change over time, please refer to the "Page-level enforcements" section of the Google Policy Center for the current list of active violations."   This is one of the pages google sent me to with a violation date of 01/19/2020.   So obviously this content now reaches Google's limit of what is tolerable.   Your thoughts please?    
    • My dad has a catalog you can get Carolina reaper seeds. 7.50 for 10 seeds. 55% germination. I know the way I grow leggy peppers from seed it would cost me 50 bucks to get a couple good plants. Hopefully I can find some plants this spring.