• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake of the Woods Morson Fishing Reports by Tolen's

full-39664-46047-image.jpg

full-39664-46048-image.jpg

The crappies and walleyes are biting out of Morson .While the Lake Trout are biting on White Fish Bay. If you are looking for lodging at either body of water - please give me a call and I can set you up.

Have a good one

Robert

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On White Fish Bay temps are 48 - 59 - 68 Depending on if its in a bay or out in the open . Air temps in high 80's again tomorrow too. Morson the other day it was around 62 water temp. Hope that helps.

Cheers

Robert

Thanks Robert! Seems like it is coming along real well. We will be up June 17-22 camping on an island. We saw your boats every day last year. :-)

Last year the water temps were low and fishing wasnt quite as good as years previous.

Hi Robert, I was thinking of doing a family vacation in the Morson area this summer and my wife wants to know where the closest hi priced coffee shop is so she can get her daily milk chocolate mocha with an extra shot of espresso. Your thoughts?

Hmmmmm.... Extra Espresso , I may need to do some research on such a drink as your wife has asked for. I am sure the answer can be found.

Cheers

Robert

Btw the fish are biting lol

full-39664-46442-image.jpg