• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2014 All-Star Game at Target Field???

ted4887

Just read this morning that the 2014 MLB All-star game is rumored to be coming to Target Field. No MLB confirmation yet.

Anyone here ever been to an All-star game before? Would you go to the All-Star game if it did indeed come to Target Field?

http://www.startribune.com/sports/twins/137233078.html

I would LOVE to go to an All Star game, or even the Home Run Hitting contest. Nowhere else can you see so many of the days biggest players in one spot. No other sport has that.

As a Season Ticket holder, I sure hope we have first chance at some of those seats!

SO, BASS doesn't have the Classic, the NFL doesn't have the ProBowl, and the NHL, NBA, and MLS don't have the Allstar games? confused

Okay, if you call BASS a sport, (kind of a reach if you ask me) then yes, all the best are there.

As for the others you mention? None of the best players in the game want to be there, few of the best are. No one wants to take a chance on getting hurt in a meaningless game. Baseball is not like that.