• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just got into the area for a long work haul on the enbridge pipeline, would love to be back home ice fishing but i understand there is some very good fishing over here as well, im staying in ladysmith at the moment and was told to check out some flowage or something around here, if you know of any good fishing in the area i would really appreciate the info if you could, it would help pass the time here.. beig laid off i didnt get as much fishing in as i would have liked due to this crazy winter we are having, seems like ice is a lot thicker here? heard 12" ? any response would be very helpful thanks guys!

lol im south of twin cities, not all lakes there are over fished.. but i will take your advise i thought i would come here because it has been helpful in the past thank you. Thought someone would help with a nice lake around... not a hot spot where the bite is, i can try to find that, but a general reference in the ladysmith area.

ok Big Chip,panfish wallys are not in legal in the winter Big round LCO I think Nelson lake gets some fisherman in the winter I have went there in the summer sense I was a kid this will be MY first time ice fishing there. Alot better than the lakes around me Fox french roberds Al ect. But try the chip for panfish its a cool place