• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Going Out Of Business Sale

amateurfishing

No! Gander? Where did you see this?!?! This is one of my favorite places to spend my time while my wife is wandering the Arbor Lakes Shoppes...

its true ,too small of a location they cant expand so they are closing the doors and offering the employees transfers to different stores

There was already a post on this a week or two ago. They are going to close some time in Feb. Not everything is on sale at 30%. Ice fishing stuff and guns are only 5% right now. Oh and watch what you buy because all sales are final! I bought a boat ducer to use a Low 67C ice machine on my boat and it did not have the mounting bracket inside! shocked I was able to bring it to anyother store and trade it in. smile

Make sure that you calculate the final price on things. I looked at a St.Croix rod at that store, their price was $120 minus 20%, less than a mile away, another sporting goods store had the same rod at $100.

I also looked at a wild game recipe book that was 30% off, but you could see part of a $19.99 price sticker that was underneath the $24.99 price sticker.

At a certain point it will be well worth hitting. When the gander in Duluth moved I got my Costa sunglasses at $50.00 for $120.00 glasses. There are deals but it really helps if you are very small or very large winkgrin

It will get picked over but there can be deals if you dig them out.

2/12/2012

All Fishing is 70% off.

Almost nothing left on the shelves.

I bought almost every Fluke/Soft Plastic Jerkbait I could find.

I bought a lot of Plastics, all the Strike King Swim Jigs I could find, and a bunch of Strike King Tour Grade Football Jigheads and a bunch of Berkley Hollow Belly Swim Baits.