• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Firebrite LED Lights for Your Portable!

ratherbefishin

ratherbefishing im looking at lighting options for both my portables and my permanent shack this year. I imagine you can hook up these LED strips to your vexilar battery and how badly would that drain your vexilar battery life?

i will likely go with something like this.

good luck this year

crappiehunter

I have a 48" strip from the Outdoor Pro Store here on HSO and when I ordered they got to my house 2 days later. Thats good service. I tried these lights out and man are they bright. I think the 48"er will be more than enough in my new Thermal Otter Lodge.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Not sure of the run time??? Maybe some other can chime in? I thought i read on here up to 20 hrs i thought?

We had a 38 inch running for nearly 20 hours on a 12 volt 7amp at the show and they were still shining bri8ght when we tore down. We have a lot of guys saying well over 25 hours.

These babies are going like hotcakes. So there will be a bit of a delay getting them to folks who ordfer now. We expect more in on the 12th but they are already sold. We have a bunch more coming in around the 19th so get your order in as it's first come first served.

Again, the Firebrite LED Lights are going like hotcakes. So there will be a bit of a delay getting them to folks who order now.

Hoped for delivery time will be posted on the order page so you can make a decision if you want to wait. Will be shipping all we have today.

Right now we expect to be shipping more on the 19th. So get your order in as it's first come first served.

Click Firebrite LEDs to see them....

I set the 48" strip up in my Otter Thermal Lodge and man does it light that baby up. Im very impressed with these lights and Im going to get a few more sets for X-mas presents for some of my ice fishing buddies.

How are you installing the Firebrite LEDs? Do you leave them on one of the cross bars when you pack up or do you have to tare them down?

All shipping information requests should be sent to [email protected].

All order info will be answered via e-mail because I may not follow this thread but do check my e-mail regularly.

Side note, The good: I am expecting a shipment Tuesday The bad: Its almost gone again. The good: expect to receive more on the 29th.

I will keep the back ordered date current on the ordering page so you know when your lights are expected in! They are going so fast that all 48" LEDs are sold out ( more in on 12/29) and we have only nine 39 inchers left!!!!

Don't wait guys. If you want 39" FireBrite LEDs for Christmas you better buy now!

First come first served.

Just ordered 2 48inch strips for my otter resort and a 39inch for my otter cottage. Can't wait to get them and install them and see how they look. I have a small 12inch strip already and those are pretty bright but wanted a little more for each house. Now I won't have to transfer back and forth and can zip tie them in and leave em. Can't wait.

Thanks Grizzly smile

Again I will keep the back ordered date current on the ordering page so you know when your lights are expected in! They are going so fast that all 39" & 48" LEDs are sold out and we're well into the inventory of LEDs we expect to ship after Christmas.

Don't wait guys.

We expect a bunch more in on 12/29/11!

The FireBrite LEDs are truly a hot ticket right now.

First come first served.

I was blinded by the Firebrites when I looked directly at them at the ice show.

Time to move on from the old tube LEDs into the FireBrite LEDs - much brighter.

Guess I'm getting a couple for my portable as well.

I am a little confused after watching Borch's video. He mentions he is installing 2 48" on the top bar, which would equal 8' total in light strips. But in the picture it shows the 2 strips with a fair distance between them. So either his shack is about 20' wide, or those strips arent 48" long. When he talks about the ones on the fron bar he says they are 24cm long.

Just want to make the ones listed in the ProStore are in fact 48 INCHES in length. So when placed on the top bar of an Otter Lodge one will be left with roughly a foot between either end on the light strip and the side walls.