• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Brewster a Sideline Analyst????

RiverFish

How does a man who has proven that he has no clue about college football get a job as a sideline analyst for the Big Ten Championship? crazy

The game announcers even had the nerve to call him Coach Brewster! Every time he started talking, all I could think about was being at the Dome when the Bison beat the Gophs.

Tim Brewster(not coach brewster), really has no business being around college football.

I can compare having Brewster analyzing a college football game to having Matt Millen analyze a pro football game. Both have no real business around football. Both of them ran their programs into the ground.

It would be similiar to having Tiger Woods give a lecture on how to be faithful to your wife. Wouldn't make sense would it?

It would be similiar to having Tiger Woods give a lecture on how to be faithful to your wife. Wouldn't make sense would it?

But if you lead by example, showing us and telling us every single way how NOT to do something, by default, everything else is good advice. It's like the opposite game...just listen to the exact opposite of everything Millen, Brewster and Tiger say and YOU can be the best!

Pretty solid announcer. I would expect to hear more from him on the announcer end but he'll more than likely be back coaching real soon!

Quote:
Wisconsin is winning the first ever Big 10 Championship game

Let's just all be thankful the Badgers choked away there 1st ever National Championship game! We are talking a millisecond away from that nightmare occurring!

Can you say HAIL MARY CITY!!... Hallelujah I say! grin

I just don't get, a coach absolutely destroys a college football program and a network decides that he would be a good college analyst? crazy Brewster has to have a buddy working on the inside, only thing I can think of.

I think the UofM should sue him for negligence, he set the Gopher football team back 5 years.

You have to wonder what the networks were thinking when they decided to hire Brewster this year. He doesn't exactly have credibility or respect in the midwest. On a side note, it's really too bad that a post-game interview between Brewster and Bielema didn't happen after the championship game this year. I think some in tv land were hoping for another Joe Capp-like moment on live tv.