• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trap link

dustin85

Hi!

From what I understand, clam corp does not sell the trap link anymore because of copyright issues. Does anyone know where I could get one around the Mankato area? I found a couple on the auction sites, but would rather keep the $ local if I have the option. Thanks!

Dustin

thumpwagonp @ hotmail

They stopped making them last year or the year before. The only places you are going to find them now is maybe at some small out of the way bait shops or on the bay or list. I just sold one that I had a month ago. If you do find one of them beware that there are different models to hook up different houses together. That's why I ended up selling the one I had because my buddy has a Clam 5600 and I have a Voyager and the Traplink I had would not hook up to those two different size houses. Good Luck! wink

I have a Voyager a 6800 & a 5600 and with a little tweaking I can hook the Voyager & 5600 together.You have to use the Voyager link and if possible leave the 5600 on top of the snow and dig the Voyager down to the ice.There is about a 4-5 inch height difference that has to be offset somehow. The diameter of the holes is also different but by useing the larger link it will work it's a little sloppy but will work.I have a new Yukon link I would trade for a Voyager link. I recently saw a Voyager link on the list but the guy thinks it is worth 90.00.

I was unsuccessful when I searched for the chart. If someone happens to have a link to it, could you please pass it along? Thanks!
I would hit the contacts and send them an email asking about it. Even their FAQS sheet talks about a Trap Link Chart and i know that i had found it one time. Maybe they have removed it off the site? There sure seems to be enough peopl looking for these I think they are losing some cash not still making them for a little longer! frown

There sure seems to be enough peopl looking for these I think they are losing some cash not still making them for a little longer! frown

Actaully.....they are saving money, becasue by not selling them any longer they are saving themselves from being sued for patent infringement. As mentioned in the original post, this was why the Trap Link was discontinued in the first place.

-Munchy

Here we are at the begining of yet another Stellar Ice Season 2018. And I start the season looking for a Trap-Link Connector for my Yukon and 5600. WTN4ICE you stated that you had a #8067 for Yukon that you would trade for the larger #8072 for your Voyager. If you still have it I will Happy to pay $90.00 for it. Let Me Know...