• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jamey Carrol

schmitty3

Here is the first of several stupid moves by the Twins.

nishioka was a stupid move, even bert said japan leagues are AAA at best. I do belive the twins will sign cuddyer, he by no means is a superstar like a fielder or that guy from st louy, so he should be signable to under 15 mil per year.

7 mill for who again ? I've watched baseball 2nite on espn for many years and I'm not sure this guy has been in a highlight, I heard he's a good pinch runner though. Went from JJ to Nishi now we're back to the Juan Castro's and Adam Everett's of the world, if I were a Detroit Tiger or Chi Sox guy I'd be laughing very hard, where we gonna bat him 10th in the line-up? I would've brought back Denny Hocking for 1 mill a year.

they added a catcher in doumit. hopefully we never see drew butera handle a bat again. doumit also switch hits and can fill in at 1b and of or dh.

with the announcement that plouffe will be moving to the outfield. i think it's obvious they are planning on not having kubel or cuddyer back next year.

B Amish, that was good for a laugh, Drew Butera, handle a bat, no doubt, geez that was ugly, average pitchers made him look silly up there. I hope he wasn't overguessing things, yes Drew here comes the fastball, yes Drew here comes another, yes Drew get back to that dugout and get the gear on again and hope that was your last at bat of the game. Doumit from Pittsburgh I'd assume, he's medium solid but that Snyder guy caught mainly for Pitt Doumit platooned in the outfield, we're in trouble, no hitter in there right mind wants a piece of 81 games at Target Field. LOL Drew Butera, geez that was ugly, my mom used to yell I can't watch him bat or that Matsui Nishioka guy she'd yell.

Jamey Carrol, he must be grinning ear to ear, how many million, at least we don't have to wait for his power to develop, he had ah a goose egg in the tilt dept. last season, he was telling his wife should I retire, hold everything the twins want to give me 7 million honey, yes 7 million with 0 expectations, all I got to do is look a touch better than Nishi did last year and I'm gold. Slide into retirement and wa la.