• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can You Please Help?

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

As we start to head into the holiday season, I was reminded, by two boys stopping at my door, of an idea that could potentially help a lot of people!

What if each of us were to take our giving spirit and harness them for the ultimate good and . . .

1) Have a “Food Shelf Meeting” sometime this month where we ask our co-workers or friends and Family to bring a few canned or non perishable items to donate to the local food bank.

2) We take this idea and we pass this concept along to them and ask them to pass it along to their groups. Think Linkedin connections, Twitter and Facebook friends, your family, co-workers, people from your local chamber, your suppliers etc.

3) If you're a blogger or website owner, perhaps you could encourage your readers to host a “Canned Meeting” and pass the word on to their network.

Perhaps you can use your Jedi Giving skills to sell your boss on making your next meeting, a “Canned Meeting”?

The point is to use that gift you were given to do some additional good.

The food banks get slammed this time of year folks and this will make a huge difference to someone . .

Like it did for me at a time in my life when I desperately needed . . .

The gift of having another round!

Respectfully,

Rick Paquin