• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"we will see you tomorrow night"

life=outdoors92

being that it was his dad and he said it exactly 20 years ago, i'll give him a slight pass because it was in his head and they were talking about it earlier in the game.

but, yeah come up with your own stuff. isn't that what every announcer dreams of? having a call go down in history?

Joe mentioned the phrase earlier in the broadcast since it was the 20th "anniversary" of it. I can't understand how any can be offended by it. The guy rekindled a great saying. The Twins and Twins fans don't have a copyright on it. The only person who could remotely ever have a reason to be offended is Joe Buck, and I'm pretty sure that he was fond of his son's tribute to him.

This is a non-discussion. What else do you guys get offended by?

I watched from the bottom of the 9th inning on and I knew that he would probably go with that call if it came down to it. I hate Joe Buck as he is the most annoying announcer right with one of the Gumbals...Joe Buck is also the [PoorWordUsage] that was anouncing when Randy Moss fake mooned the GB fans and thought it was the worst thing ever to happen....what a dork!!