• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 6:08 PM, LMITOUT said:

No, Negan hasn't appeared yet.  

That's weird, I was reading some stuff online and they claimed Negan was the dude on the bike that confronted Daryl, but now I read otherwise too. I didn't watch last night's episode yet...

Interesting episode. Was starting to get frustrated with the fact they trying to force feed us Denise as a relevant character (like they were doing with Sasha last season), and then all of a sudden...BAM! Arrow through the head! I do like the fact they are addressing the ammunition situation. But where are they going to get gun powder to make bullets? The answer to that question alone has me anticipating next weeks show.

At first I wasn't all that impressed with the episode, but the more I think about it the more I liked it.  2) C level characters that both are vital to the community in their own way but don't help with the survival, yet both want to contribute more than they do even while told not to.  Both scenarios end up with poor results, although Daryl does get his crossbow back. Did he reclaim his arrow from Denise?  Also dug the shots of his cycle now that he got that back, too.  

10 hours ago, LMITOUT said:

To be picky, there should have been a rule in the camp (Alexandria) that your only "doctor" should not be allowed to go on supply runs or be outside the walls, period.  Major strategical fail.

I had thought that too but didn't want to get slammed for tearing apart the show again.  Like Abra-gene splitting up on a supply run.  I'd think I'd watch a sitcom about those 2.

11aszl.jpg

A lot of the errors that are happening don't seem to bother me as much these last few episodes. But bringing your only doctor out on a supply run...her argument was that she needed to be there to identify all the medicine :/ They ended up just taking everything! Which is what EVERYONE would do in that situation!

That wasn't as bad as bringing pregnant Maggie out on a shoot 'em up invasion. Yeah, why would you want to keep the future of human existence all warm and cuddly at home? But, then again, the wolves proved that being inside the walls isn't so safe either. Oh well. Like I said, I'm more accepting of the stupidity lately.

Thing aren't looking to good for "him" (don't want to spoil the name for those that haven't watched). Hope he does a Glenn and survives somehow as the show wouldn't be the same without him. Heck of an episode though. 

Looks like Neagan will finally make an appearance on the finally. Seen a barbed-wired bat in the preview. 

She sewed a gun into her coat before she left.

How about that gun that Carl took with the bat wrapped in barbed wire carved info the grips...

Negan is going to shake some "stuff" up and our group is in for a rough ride.  I have a feeling it's going to be a long summer waiting for the next season to start after what might happen on the finale next week. 

When she was playing Sally Seamstress all I could think about was how a non-insulated Carhartt coat and bibs would be pretty good gear to wear along with some sort of neck and head protection. Riot gear might be a touch too much to wear while walking, but the face mask with the hanging neck cover would work well. 

I need a life. 

Rip Glenn. After leaving last season's finally like they did (Glenn & the dumpster) he better be the goner. I like him, but it's his time. 

riddle me this. It seems like Negans proposal isn't that far fetched. Keep half your stuff. I mean, we currently give half our stuff to the govt. You'd think they'd be used to it by now. It's like Lucille's the new IRS

Edited by fishuhalik

Excellent episode. In spite of really nothing happening for the first hour I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. 

My only gripe/question is how did they know to wait for Rick and Co. on the roads? Were they just assuming they would come looking for the other 4 or did they have some intel. to know that Maggie needed a doc?

I would agree that is was most likely Glenn who got whacked but I have to wonder if they will change it up because that is was everyone expects. 

Edited by jbell1981

Well, this show has a history of getting rid of black characters like no other show I've watched, so I'd guess Sasha or Michonne, with the emphasis on Sasha.  For reference,see Jackie, T-Dog, Oscar, Bob, Tyreese, Noah...  I'm surprised Father Gabriel or Morgan didn't get to take a ride on the RV (Yes, I know Morgan is with Carol) because I actually thought one of those two would be taken out.

The episode as a whole was pretty good. But the last 10 minutes had me on edge! That is how a finale is supposed to end! I just hope the show doesn't take the easy way out and Negan ends up bashing Aaron or Eugene's skull. With that being said, for a group of people that are so concerned about an upcoming invasion, they sure are readily willing to just up and leave Alexandria. Sorry, Maggie, but had I been driving the RV, we would've turned around a lot sooner and head back home. I think Negan mentioned they weren't waiting for Rick's group specifically, but they were aware of a "rogue" group that has been helping the other town. And they apparently know about Alexandria, so they just set up random road blocks on all the possible routes. Looks like they have quite the army. 

2 hours ago, LMITOUT said:

The list of black characters killed off this show is extensive. 

Dale, Shane, Hershel, Denise, Jesse, Beth, Merle, Andrea, Amy, Mika, Lizzie, Lori, etc. 

Oh wait, they're all white...

I didn't say they never kill off whitey, but there was a stretch when every time a new black character arrived, one of them would get the old exit, stage left treatment. You can't argue the percentages of white survivors to characters killed off vs. black. Well,  you can and probably will argue that point. :P

Glenn is literally the odd man out: 100% survival rate. 

IDK, I have a feeling it was Karl that got the bat. Negan referenced knocking out his other eye. Also, Eugene would be my other candidate, but I would have to think that a guy like Negan would want to eliminate the biggest threat from another group. Hmmm. That certainly wouldn't be either of those two.