• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

Michonne distracted him while he had Rick pinned, and Rick pulled a hidden knife and popped him in the neck. Which led to my favorite line of the night: "What?"

I also thought the banjo and fiddle music was laying it on a bit thick. Felt like I was watching Ken Burns' Civil War documentary for a bit.

Maybe this new settlement should pay more to Negan to be saved from Rick :eek: I like the idea of another settlement though. At this point, they are bound to be popping up all over. Trading from outpost to outpost...it's like the fur trapping days, except with zombies...and an unlimited supply of bullets and gasoline :whistle:

That was a great last 20 minutes. I have to hand it to the show runner last night; the lack of music, the pacing, the camera work... Wow.  That was sweaty-palm TV right there. And that last scene!  I take back some of my earlier gripes (but not all). 

The Walking Dead Episode 612 Recap: The Tense First Attack on the Saviors

I love Carol.

I thought last night was a really good episode again. You get so desensitized to all the violence that you forget what it must be like to have to take a human life... Glenn did an amazing job at portraying that struggle. It was dark and very disturbing. In some respects, the first guy he knifes to the head (while not showing anything at all) was in some ways the most grotesque thing on this show. It's kind of like the "less is more" affect. Like how a hail of gunfire never seems to ring as loud as a single gunshot in a key moment...

Curious to see what comes next. This show feels stronger this year than it has in a while.

Rick's governor speech was really good. I want to look up the governor's version, and see how similar it actually was. Tara seemed to think it was spot on. But yes, really good episode. I had the mindset from the beginning of the invasion that something was going to go wrong, but what? I thought for sure it would have something to do with either Tara or Gabriel. But I was glad to be surprised. However, I'm worried that next week will be a snoozer involving only Maggie and Carol. I hope I'm wrong.

On March 7, 2016 at 10:07 AM, JBMasterAngler said:

However, I'm worried that next week will be a snoozer involving only Maggie and Carol. I hope I'm wrong.

Well, you were definitely wrong. Holy crappie that was brutal. I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of "The Neegans/Saviors"

The psychological mind F was some of the best Walking Dead screenwriting so far. Very well done. I'd put this episode at one of the best yet

My biggest problem with the episode, was the fact that a chronic smoker suffering from emphysema still had a pack(s) of cigarettes to smoke 5 years into an apocalypse. Alcohol and tobacco would be looted before food and guns! With that being said, these latest episodes have been good enough for me to overlook such things.

5 hours ago, JBMasterAngler said:

My biggest problem with the episode, was the fact that a chronic smoker suffering from emphysema still had a pack(s) of cigarettes to smoke 5 years into an apocalypse. Alcohol and tobacco would be looted before food and guns! With that being said, these latest episodes have been good enough for me to overlook such things.

Not that it matters much, but less than 2 years have passed since Rick woke up in the Hospital. 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:01 PM, eyeguy 54 said:

Negan will be a force to be reckoned with

Negan, himself was actually blown to pieces. He was the dude on the bike that confronted Darryl, Ginger and Sasha.

But "Negan" as an ideology may still be a force depending on who's actually left.

On 3/17/2016 at 9:48 AM, CaptainMusky said:

Negan, himself was actually blown to pieces. He was the dude on the bike that confronted Darryl, Ginger and Sasha.

No, Negan hasn't appeared yet.