• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walking Dead

JBMasterAngler

They brought up an interesting point on talking dead about shane cutting his hand with the same knife that he killed one of the deputy zombies with. However, they didn't show him kill that zombie. And when he killed the 1st bus zombie, his reaction was like he had used a knife for the 1st time. Hmm, very interesting.

Wow, nice point. I didn't pick that up.

I was discussing the episode with a friend via email and almost talked myself back into the immunity argument.

Could she decided to live = cured? It's a stretch, but maybe.

Then again, I may be putting too much into it.

Was there something between Rick and the dead officers? I thought there was a pause while Rick looked at them with a flash of a name badge but they didn't zoom in on the name. Instead they panned out.

Am I imagining this?

I'm curious what peoples thoughts are an Shane's character in general.

Basically as it deals with the Shane v Rick power struggle and how each of them solve their problems.

I haven't really seen much discussion about this and it was recently brought to my attention that there are different interpretations than mine. I have my own judgements that I'll share later that I thought were obvious but am not sure now.

I was just watching some behind the scenes stuff and it turns out that the actors who play Rick and Maggie are British! Kinda weird hearing their real life accents after watching them play hicks from the south on the show.

Did not know that.

House was the same surprise for me. I was shocked when I first heard Hough Laurie outside of House.

Then to find out he was a British comedian before staring in an American medical drama, wth? Talk about overcoming type casting.

So I had to rent the first season of Fry and Laurie. Funny stuff.

Goodbye Dale. "Did you ever know that your my hero.." Darrell is becoming a stronger character. I want to see more of T-Dog. He gets no screen time. They gotta kill Randall. I think theres only 2 more episodes so maybe he gets killed in the last one. Whats up with Carl? Playing with the walker, sitting by Randall, telling his dad to shoot Randall?

Did not see that coming shocked I figured at some point Dale would die, but from shane killing him directly or allowing the walkers to kill him. I'm still waiting for the farm to be overrun by zombies, hopefully we don't have to wait until next season. Will the supposed 30 man gang ever come into play? Who is going to die next? I'm thinking a couple people will be lost in the season finally.

My first thought was that Darrell was going to get himself into a situation, reach for the pistol, and it would be gone = dead Darrell.

Carl will keep the Dale zombie to himself but the guilt of two deaths will make him confess.

I think about this way too much.

When he was messing with the walker, I was thinking what a dumb move, not taking him out will get someone killed... when you saw the cow you knew who/what did it... Hopefully the little brat learns something... expensive way to learn for sure, what about darryl's gun? Don't know much about this randall guy and the group he is with. Not sure I would be too loyal to a group that left me for dead. redneck wouldn't have needed to beat the truth out of me, I would be spilling my guts to the group that saved me... trying to show them I could be useful.

It would have never come to this if I were in this mess, as I would have shot him back when he was still on the fence. Kind've ironic about dale, huh? Spends all that time trying to convince people not to shoot randall, and that ends up being the way he goes out. What is the time lapse supposed to be on this show? Rick, carl, and randall seem to have recovered quite nicely from serious injuries.

Holy smokes. Looks like the zombies are homing in on the farm and in a big way. Must be the story path to finally forcing the group off the farm and back on the road.

So what's the deal with people turning to walkers without getting bit? Is everybody carrying the "virus" (airborne theory) but it only kicks in after they die?

Holy smokes. Looks like the zombies are homing in on the farm and in a big way. Must be the story path to finally forcing the group off the farm and back on the road.

So what's the deal with people turning to walkers without getting bit? Is everybody carrying the "virus" (airborne theory) but it only kicks in after they die?

I think this has something to do with the secret from the Atlanta CDC. I'm guessing that everyone that dies comes back unless they're brained.

I've been watching closely and Rick makes sure to put one in everyone's noggin, guys at the bar, Dale, etc.

The intruder came back with a broken neck.

Then he skips Shane? WTH?

I thought it was a good episode. Seemed fairly slow but they really covered a lot. I didn't like the location of the ending. They walk and walk and end up within viewing distance of the farm and Carl joins them? Seemed too hokey.

I would have rather had them a long ways away and Darrel offing Shane after tracking them down.

And really? Shane fires at will all season and nothing. Carl fires once, right after Shane, and here come the walkers. :rolleyes:

It opens up room for a lot of plot movement but the setup was lame imo.

Well, I did NOT see that coming! Not that I didn't ever think shane would ever die, but in this manner? It was pretty disappointing. I also think this whole turning into zombies for no reason is kinda' stupid. Not gonna lie, I think the show won't be as good without shane. I do know, now that he is gone, the show has lost 1 viewer...my wife!

I was just watching some behind the scenes stuff and it turns out that the actors who play Rick and Maggie are British! Kinda weird hearing their real life accents after watching them play hicks from the south on the show.

It's especially weird to hear the accents from Dr. House or the most recent incarnation of Wolverine from the X-men.. and remember when good ol' shiny claws was singing and dancing for the oscars a few years ago?

back on topic, I can't wait until season 2 of TWD is available on netflix, it's driving me crazy not having amc!

Shane gone... FArm under siege... walkers without being bit... rival group 5 miles away from the highway... looks bad for the crew, can they pull it together? they need to, at least for season 3.

Interesting that Shane gave to Rick the gun that Carl had, which Carl later got back from Rick and then used it to kill Shane, the second time. smile

I didn't quite get why Carl was drawing a bead on Rick's forehead at first, but then I rewound it and saw that to Carl it must have looked like Rick was sitting on Shane eating him zombie buffet style under the moonlight. Carl got confused and thought the ol' man went zombie on him until Shane came back to life. Plus, when Rick got up he was bloody and did some staggering towards Carl which made it appear even more zombie-like.

Yeah, what's up with a 7 year old kid that keeps wandering all over the farm during a zombie outbreak anyway? I guess that's why they call it entertainment.

I can tell ya why Carl is always wandering off. Hes so annoying that after 5 minutes with him everyone sends him outside. Too bad Shane had to die. He was handy in a fight. The clips from next week show a zombie bumrush on the farm. Thatll be fun. Heres my guess: The zombies are gonna overrun the farmhouse. Then Randalls buddies show up and destroy the herd but want to kill the men to get the women.

I can tell ya why Carl is always wandering off. Hes so annoying that after 5 minutes with him everyone sends him outside. Too bad Shane had to die. He was handy in a fight. The clips from next week show a zombie bumrush on the farm. Thatll be fun. Heres my guess: The zombies are gonna overrun the farmhouse. Then Randalls buddies show up and destroy the herd but want to kill the men to get the women.

And during the frickus, Carl wanders off and finds a flamethrower and saves the day.