• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Coon

NEW OTTER PRO XT 900 ICE SHANTY

Any of you New Yorkers know the best place to order or preferably pick up one of these shantys??

A little late but nobody around the Bing area carries them. I believe the Gander in cuse does. I'd do some looking on-line, shipping usually sucks but with the holidays a deal might be found...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I've caught a lot of big bass on spinnerbaits over the years and I wanted to share one simple tip that is often overlooked when fishing spinnerbaits or really any bait in general when targeting big bass.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-PDaV8byhw
    • The link below is the controller I wired into the trailer lights.    https://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/emergency-strobe/sho-me-solid-state-random-led-flasher/1744/4257/?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=base&utm_content=11.1005SF&utm_campaign=GoogleBaseChild&gclid=CjwKCAjwxILdBRBqEiwAHL2R87r1hzSVUZ8T2ieXN9JsJAOnfuXAbIMCG29pSg3_u0r3jwhojjU8VxoCDS4QAvD_BwE   This is something similar to what I used for the UV lights.   https://www.hsolist.com/itm/UV-Ultra-Violet-Pre-Wired-5mm-LED-Bezel-Holder-Light-Lamp-12V/283159605387?var=583566949629&hash=item41eda0b08b:m:mk6zwZ8gIJ57xI4fVVdV5Hg  
    • Thanks for the info, I will give them a call.
    • The one thing I can think of that your son could have done differently is that maybe he should have got a name from the land owner and sought out the other hunter for a discussion before hand. The hunting woods are a much safer place when everyone hunting the area knows the whereabouts and plans of each other hunter in the woods.   That's not to say that the other 50 year old guy isn't being an unreasonable, entitled, first class a hole but part of this may be due to a misunderstanding if there was not a discussion prior to hunting season. 
    • I agree with you 100%. If it were me who had the permission to hunt I would approach things differently but when my son is involved I would back down and use it as a learning lesson. I would however tell the lady that your son is not going to be hunting her land and the exact reason why. If it were my land, I would want to know.
    • Horns make some otherwise normal people crazy. I'm not a horn hunter myself and that is one reason why.  
    • Dang what a shame not cool at all. I agree with leech. That’s more than enough acreage for more than one hunter to hunt. If he had the guts to go talk to the neighbor lady and she was fine with it then all is good. If this “kid” ( old guy) has an issue with it then he needs to grow up It’s not his land. Not many kids even hunt anymore so the fact that he wants to is great. Let him hunt some and if it continues to be an issue then maybe just tell him to pull the plug? I’m also dealing with some crazy neighbors right now that continue to feed. The CO has been out many times and they still do the same thing tickets have been given and there’s been some talking. I hate to “ tadle” on others but when people think they have rights that others shouldn’t have then that’s where a CO may come into play. Not saying you need to do this but if he comes barging to the door and demanding your son leave then maybe something needs to change and maybe he shouldn’t be allowed there. 
    • Leech- I thought about that same thing.  I do not know the guy or the family, so unsure of what the dynamic is there.    Thanks for the responses.  We are going to head over there this evening and talk with the lady. My plan is take it down either way.  If she says he can still hunt, and boot the other guy, or even let them both hunt i dont think if the experience is going to be anything we are looking forward to dealing with.  We have 10 acres at our house he's hunting too, and going to do some more knocking on doors.  I get being protective over his "spot". It just bothers me that he would be so unwilling to allow a 15 yr old to experience what he clearly loves to do.  Life will go on.  We will be in Montana in Oct, chasing elk and mule deer. He wont be missing out!  Those bucks are roaming the river bottom we live on, maybe the ultimate revenge will be having a chance to shoot one of them on our own land we are grooming for wildlife together.
    • Dang, I just moved Duff higher on the LIKE count!  😕
    • Beisswengers Hardware in New Brighton.  Top sales of Honda Gens and excellent service. Beisswengers