• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ate a little dust marked a few Bow spots this weekend

leech~~

Went on a nice long Dual Sport trail ride with a bunch of guys this weekend. Drove from around Brainerd up to the Paul Bunyan and back. We put on about 150 miles almost all of it in the woods! Great time no flat, no broken bones and only got lost 3-4 times! grin I marked a bunch of good looking hunting spots on the GPS along the way! full-27051-12354-picture415.jpg

full-27051-12355-picture414.jpg

full-27051-12356-picture417.jpg

I bet. I like how he's got his Kawi outfitted. I only hope to live that long let alone still be able to ride.

Several years ago while on an ATV ride in Nemadji, we encountered a group of about 12 enduro riders with the youngest being maybe 65-70 y.o.

I bet. I like how he's got his Kawi outfitted. I only hope to live that long let alone still be able to ride.

Several years ago while on an ATV ride in Nemadji, we encountered a group of about 12 enduro riders with the youngest being maybe 65-70 y.o.

All the guys I was with are from a Dual Sport group. One thing about ATV's or Dual Sports. As long as you can still get them started and keep them upright your still out in the woods doing something! wink