• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Lynx

Double D

Wow what an ignorant statement. More than enough showed up for that parade. Those women deserved everything they got. Why can't you believe that the WNBA exists? Because they are women playing a professional sport? Or just because you wanted to troll on ANOTHER topic? It gets old really fast.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Athletes are athletes and these women deserve to be recognized. Congrats ladies! You have done what no mens team has done in MN. in a long long time and more than likely wont! Do it again next year ladies!

The trollers in here just crack me up and I wont waste my time responding to them. They know who they are.

Great win last night, We had to have that one or the lynx would have been done. Now have to win one in Indiana so we can finish it out in style back home. The fever are also a very good team. Good entertaining games!

Looked to me that the fever just wanted it more than the Lynx. probably not true but the fever seemend to have more energy. To bad Agustas had a tough series. We needed her scoring. Will be fun to see if the Lynx can make another run at it next year. Still a great year!

What do Lynx tickets go for now days? The only games I have been to are the ones that I got free tickets. Being they are doing so well, maybe I need to scrap a couple of my other favorite local teams, and start supporting the Lynx.

Indiana was the team that beat the Lynx last year.

I watched a little bit last night. Better late than never. I'd probably watch more if every game had that level of intensity. It was like watching NCAA tournament games - you could tell players where giving it their all.