• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Come on Who's Hit?

Boar

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your looking at around 100-115 a ft. plus tax. on average maybe 125 high end. Talk to muthagoose he might no somebody to recomend. We both know someone for a mount but im not sure if she dose rugs. id trust her with a mount tho. I just donated her a head for shop display an am waiting for the skull. Next mount will be thru her. Later boar

looks like I missed my bear again today, pulled the sd card and checked it after i hunted today, he came in again at 9am just like on 9-01, I knew I should have hunted the mornings.

Tomorrow is my last day I am able to hunt bear for the year so I guess I will be getting up in a few hours to go sit in tree for the whole day or until I see the bear.

Wish me luck, Hope to see a bear at least this year.

Got a new bear on cam from yesterday morn. that climebed up th ladder stand nice bear too. first u see the front paw an neck as he looking up, then u ee his torso then it the hind paws really cool pics, some how ill try an get them posted. go get him LSM, sleeping in dont work, wink good luck. Boar

HAha, boar, I love how you've resorted to describing the pictures to us! Good luck, sounds like a good one to take care of... wink

Nice bear, Jay!

I think my taxidermist charges $113 a foot, which isn't bad. He also gives guided bear hunters in our area 10% off, which is nice for guests. Your taxidermist possibly splits the tanning and stretching/tacking process up and charges that way? I've heard of that too, and it usually runs up in that $900 range.