• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Goodbye Delmon Young

Getanet

And signing Kubel we'll bellyache we have little to no right handed power as Cuddy is likely gone is that accurate ? Then again we have little to no left handed power either lol, Carlos Zambrano likely had more homers than our m and m boys and he got kicked off the team mid-way through the year and he's a pitcher. Here's my friends take, the Dominican boys have more unable to be tested growth hormone raging through their veins meanwhile like the m and m boys are looking more gaunt each year. He thinks they're drinking growth hormone like water, I can't agree but I can't disagree, I wonder what really does take place in those baseball training complexes out of the USA. I wonder what major leaguers know that we don't about certain guys etc. Take care Delmon Young, my first sighting of you was you launching a bat toward the homeplate ump in your younger years in the minors and getting I believe a 50 game susp.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree, we had the players here at one time or another in recent years to get the job done or compete for a playoff spot each year, we can't live off the AJ Pierzynski to SF trade for too many more years, Nathan Liriano and was it Boof Bonser or ?

I hated that trade, know why? Pierzynski is RELIABLE, never hurt. He is mouthy, and I love every minute of it. We could use that mouth in the clubhouse now. We took a big gamble on making Nathan a closer, and it somewhat worked out, right up until we really needed a save, then he'd blow it.

Musky, I spent a little over 6 months in Japan, next time you bump into your roommate, tell him "SEE-MOO-SAY" not sure how it is actually spelled, but say it like that and I bet he'd be surprised. Japan is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, and the people there are awesome.

On a Leyland note, anyone have a count on how many times he runs into the clubhouse between innings? Must not be able to smoke in the dugout anymore, like he did during the Pirate days

And signing Kubel we'll bellyache we have little to no right handed power as Cuddy is likely gone is that accurate ? Then again we have little to no left handed power either lol, Carlos Zambrano likely had more homers than our m and m boys and he got kicked off the team mid-way through the year and he's a pitcher. Here's my friends take, the Dominican boys have more unable to be tested growth hormone raging through their veins meanwhile like the m and m boys are looking more gaunt each year. He thinks they're drinking growth hormone like water, I can't agree but I can't disagree, I wonder what really does take place in those baseball training complexes out of the USA. I wonder what major leaguers know that we don't about certain guys etc. Take care Delmon Young, my first sighting of you was you launching a bat toward the homeplate ump in your younger years in the minors and getting I believe a 50 game susp.

Jose Offerman comes to mind, here though. I think he has been banned in like 5 different baseball leagues, much worse than Delmon, but I don't care for what he did either , though

agree that pierzynski would be a person with some fire and swagger that this team could have used but we all know he wouldn't be welcome on the twins as long as gardy is mgr. too much of a personality for ron to swallow.

and we all know there's no way gardy would have let verlander go the distance the other night like leyland did. 100 pitches and ron would have been pacing the dugout just waiting for the first opportunity to pull him.

Quote:
but we all know he wouldn't be welcome on the twins as long as gardy is mgr

Quote:
no way gardy would have let verlander go the distance the other night like leyland did.

I think Gardy loved having AJ who he coached for 2 seasons and hit 300 in 4 of his 6 seasons with us.

Now, the AJ we traded who has not hit over over .300 in the 8 seasons since we dealt him in what was one of the best trades "NO-Brainer" in Twins history by the way, and the AJ that has only had 1 season with over 60 RBI's and has limited defensive capabilities. I think its safe to say any manager would have sided with Joe Mauer over these average at best numbers and skill sets.

Oh and Jim Leyland ought to be fired for not pitching Verlander on 3 days rest among other hair brained decisions he made this post season.