• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Moving to FLA, where to go

Some serious Ideas have been thrown around with a few friends of mine. We were discussing moving to FLA for a year or two just too see something new while we are still young enough to get away with it. I was just hoping for some input from people who may have lived there or done lots of traveling there in the past. I have been to the keys, cape coral/fort meyers area and Panama city beach area. I was wondering what areas might be good to check out that have good saltwater fishing and good night life as well. It would be nice to be able to run to waters with dolphin and tuna offshore fishing, but im not letting that limit me

cheaper houseing would be a plus, I assume that means the whole miami area is out.

You could check out the Homestead area if you are looking to do more fishing than drinking. It will give you fairly easy access to the Keys and Miami area of the Atlantic at a reasonable price point.

I have spent plenty of time in Key Largo, south of Orlando and the Daytona Beach area. As you know the Keys are great for fishing but..you may have your best bet in the Panama City area or even Tampa.