• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Using the Aqua-Vu to land some nice walleyes as of late out in SD

Just wanted to put a quick plug in for aqua-vu use in the soft water, especially with the flooded timber in most of south Dakota's lakes. Anyway this is a great tool to simply troll the flooded tree lines and see what is going on immediately outside a tree line. The past few trips on the water I have been able to locate flooded trees under the water that are holding fish and see how these trees set up to help me GPS them and make almost micro trolling passes around them. It is also helpful to locate how high in the column fish are riding. I am sure with a high tech locater you could also do this. The aqua-vu also helps you decipher what type of fish you are working with it seems sometimes you will mark alot of fish and they will not bite sometimes it was bass or sometimes it was crappies which were not happy to hit our trolled crank baits. These are just a few of some of the nicer ones we have been running into.

fishing153.jpg

fishing184.jpg

fishing183.jpg