• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

TK in the booth with Richard

B. Amish

wow. TK is the man.

'that's a diamond cutter, richard'

bert who?

Great manager but not so good as an announcer not that announcing is an easy thing to do.

I'll tell you what drove me more nuts than him calling D I C K Bremmer Richard all night was him calling A.J Pierzyinski ANTHONY. ANTHONY this and ANTHONY that LOL....And it's Ben Revere not BENNY TK....LOL

I have to agree with PierB it's just newness. I still like the styling of Bert much better. I think TK would get old fast. He has a very monotone voice. Plus he may be too close to the players yet. And yeah there are things about Bert that drive me nuts too. I get it you want the pitchers to stay out longer and every ball hit foul would have been an out at Oakland and that the Picher is the greatest athlete on the feild ect. But honestly he brings a lot more excitement to the booth. We know from experience TK is going to remain monotone and get boring when he runs out of new stuff and get repetitive.

Quote:
I get it you want the pitchers to stay out longer and every ball hit foul would have been an out at Oakland and that the Picher is the greatest athlete on the feild ect.

Thats great!

grin

Then again Bert is the guy that left the National League because it wasn't all about ME ME ME AND ME over there.

I love TK in the booth. The Anthony and Richard stuff make me laugh. He's insight on the strategy of the game is very entertaining. Bert is all about the pitching. It's nice to get a manager's perspective. That being said 160 games of TK would get old. Bert overall is better but TK in small doses is awesome.

Time to give 'em the ol' Country Fast Ball! Hilarious, I'm loving TK in the booth. I agree it would get old after 5-10 games, but for now I'm really enjoying it. Great job TK!

Bert's taking time off for HOF induction. I'm a Bert fan, but he better hurry back, TK is on! Love dry humor, like Richard and Anthony!.. makes me smile. Plus he teaches you new things about baseball(has 2 big rings to prove it). Maybe keep him for home games..