• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

posting pictures

Sony Image Station is what I used. My msn site only posts small pictures for some reason. Yes, that is Erie. I think that was the first year(2 years ago?) that Ohio went to a reduced daily bag limit of 6 fish. In the past it's been 10 with NO possesion limit. Lets see, 3 guys fishing 13 days, 390 walleye allowed, most averageing 4-10lbs, call it 4lbs of meat on average....1500lbs of meat. And I didn't hurt the fishery!!! This lake is definitely catch and release.....Into the grease! grin.gif

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying it again lg_110503081734.jpg

That's better grin.gif
Mississippi river pool 9 on Oct 11. It was 29 1/4" CPR so I can catch it again when it's 30+" and 10#+ then I can put it on the wall. I can't catch a boat load these on the Miss, but knowing they are out there keeps me going back.

Fishing is Life.

[This message has been edited by Bodyman (edited 11-06-2003).]

Nice fish! Glad you figured it out. I've been trying to figure that posting thing for a while, now I almost feel "dumb" seeing how easy it is. Still a lot to learn for me. This now opens the doors other things also, pasteing text or images etc.

------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

Moses2531, I got that pic off of google "Images", when I was looking for some pictures to put on my computer. I searched for Northern Pike and that picture came up. I also thought it was a really cool pic!
The cool thing is if you look close at the picture you can see the fishing line leading to the mouth of the eye, pretty sweet!

------------------
Fish ON!

Can you right click on the picture?

If you can then go to "properties" and then copy the "Address (URL)".

Then past it on here and do ..., click "Submit Reply", and see what happens.

Hope this helps.

------------------
Fish ON!

Hopefully this will work. Any way, here's a pic of the Canadian Red River Greenback I caught yesterday. It measured in at 31" and wieghed 13lbs. 5 ounces, what a thrill.

47b3cc27b3127cce832f2d4138c60000001610

47b3cc28b3127cce83e8838bd6130000001610

Fisherdog

[This message has been edited by fisherdog19 (edited 12-07-2003).]

[This message has been edited by fisherdog19 (edited 12-08-2003).]

[This message has been edited by fisherdog19 (edited 12-09-2003).]

Polar Bear... post my email? What do you mean?

I just stuck the pics on my web photo album here... http://community.webshots.com/album/102693472xwCUkB

Those pictures are old anyways. I have more recent fish pictures on my computer at home that I'll have to upload to that photo album too. The last big walleye I caught was on the Red River up NW of Winnepeg. But that was only about 8-1/2 pounds, and nothing compared to some of the bigguns some of the other guys here have caught.

------------------
Wade

[This message has been edited by Wadinator (edited 12-08-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Wadinator (edited 12-08-2003).]