• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gas prices

Scott K

So, with the trend of gas prices dropping, should I wait until Friday to fill up? Or should I fill up today, because gas prices always go up for holiday travel?

I have seen prices as low as $3.32 so far, it sure is a relief from the $4.00 gas a few months ago, but it would be nice to get down to $2.00 gas again. I think that would help our economy more then anything.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see gas was at $3.25 today in st.cloud according to minnesota gas prices dot com....I filled up just enough to get me to cloud on our way up to the shack on winnie!!!

I see gas was at $3.25 today in st.cloud according to minnesota gas prices dot com....I filled up just enough to get me to cloud on our way up to the shack on winnie!!!

Hope you got here early, saw $3.34 around noon and jumped to $3.57 when i just drove home from work. Between the holiday weekend and the traders buying it back up after it hit the low 90's it was inevitable. Was fun while it lasted though. We had one of the busiest weeks ever at work and really do think in part because people were feeling a little richer from the lower gas prices.

hows this for bad timing....I pull off 169 to a BP station as it says 3.45 get to the pump fill up and look at receipt and says 3.59 a gallon as I leave the sign now said 3.59!!! I paid .14 a gallon more for under a 30 drive from pulling off the highway to the point I was pumping gas.....

Been going on for at least the last 40 years that I know of.

The only time it would be considered price fixing if the gas stations in one area called each other and planned on an increase in one day.

At least that was the law when my Father owned numerous gas stations.

It was 3.39 at Holiday in Owatonna this morning at 6am. Left to make a bank run at 7:30 am, it was 3.49. Back from bank..10 minutes it was 3.59.

Left work at 5pm, it was back at 3.49.

Talk about insanity! lol

Gas went from $3.44 yesterday to $3.57 this morning. I am glad I filled up on Wednesday. Predictable! The nice thing is, we should see a decrease in prices come next week.