• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Anybody do any hunting with metal detectors? My Wife caught me looking at them on the web.....all she said was "OMG" ...so I'm taking that as a maybe blush

I guess a good one is around $1500. Any tips on these things? I know that your not allowed to dig in a lot of public spots..or get caught anyway.

Been looking for one myself Kev..but I'm not spending that kind of money. 300-500 bucks gets you all you need, just haven't figured out what yet ..

i bought one for about $150 a couple of years ago. usualy go to parks and beaches after season and have found lots of coins just inside the grass and sand area. so far it's been fun but i realy dont use it as much as i thought i would. one time it did come in real handy when a friend of mine lost a set of keys. we could not find them in the snow where we were ice fishing. so i went back to the same lake and searched the area and found them. so i have been taking the thing along with me ice fishing just in case this happens to me or someone else. good luck.