• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Florida Fishing Reports from Around the State

Share your knowledge of recent and current, fresh and saltwater FL fishing adventures here.

The one tidbit I have picked up when fishing in FL is that any body of water, big or small, can hold monster fish. Just amazing what a local pond can have to offer for fish of very large size. My knowledge stems from the Clearwater area, but I assume this pertains to the entire state.

Looking forward to seeing some good FL reports and do not forget the pics and videos please. grin

You got that right Shack. Many of the irrigation ditches and water diversion channels have all sorts of critters. There is an abundance of various exotics that can be found from snakeheads and oscars(cyclids) to peacock bass along with gar, bass and bluegills. Most of my knowledge comes from the Ft. Meyers, Estero, Bonita springs area. Gotta watch out for snakes and gators though and also fire ants:)

Tunrevir~

I'm going to Bonita springs in march any pointers on bait and lures would be great. We are not bringing any fishing gear with so I might buy stuff off Craigs list when I get down there because i cant bring the stuff back . And any other tips such as good restaurant entertainment cheap boat rental etc...

Thanks Arne