• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Little Yellow Lake & Big Yellow Lake WI

Hello all,

I am takig my father and family on a trip down memory lane in just a few weeks. My Dad use to take us fishing near Webster when we were just kids. He wanted to take one last trip up there again with family. I jumped at the chance to give him this wish. I rented a house on Little Yellow Lake that has a nice Pontoon boat. However, my Dad would also like to have a small fishing boat that he hopes will go to and from Big & Little Yellow Lake. First, please let me know if this is possible. Second, can anyone please tell me where I can rent a non-expensive small fishing boat for 4-5 days during the week of Fathers Day week? I would really appreciate any insight you can provide. Also, any good tips on fishing these lakes will be very welcomed!!

I am truly wanting to make this a memorable fun trip for my father.

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Signed a caring daughter!!

There are a couple resorts on Yellow that will rent you a small boat, Ike Waltons and Log Cabin Hollow. Ike's has boats with motors but are often booked. Log Cabin Hollow rarely rents out all of theirs, but you'll need your own motor. I have a 16' tiller and have no problem getting under the bridge.

All the tips I have to offer can be found here:

http://www.hotspotoutdoors.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1270987/Yellow_Lake_Fishing_Reports_ne