• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

woodman

Hey I saw on your earlier post that you were catching em at blackduck. Hopefully I will be able to get there and do some fishing. Could you tell me where they are biting and on what? I have an old lake map from there that I printed off of the DNR HSOforum and would like to maybe mark some key spots. Thanks for any info and good luck!

------------------
-Chase

Chase- If you have a lake mape put one finger on Moose point and the other one on the east side of the Island. Now in between the two there are a couple of rock piles that are producing some nice walleyes. Between the Access ( that is now closed until Aug. 18) the Island there are some more mid lake structure. ALso around the island on points. Look for deep water with a break to shallow water. We have been slip bobbering on the breaks. Pink or orange glow hook from Nothland Fishing Tackle and leaches.

Happy Fishing

Woodman