• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ghost Stories.................

Walleyenator

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have something that is more on the wierd side than scary. It was sometime in the mid to late 1970's when I was a kid back on my dad's dairy farm west of Buffalo MN I was out sliding (or sledding depending on where you are from) one clear cold winter night. I was by myself and happened to look up and see what at first appeared to be a falling star only larger than normal. I then noticed it turn green, sparks were coming off of it, and I could hear what sounded like a B movie electrocution sparking type sound! I could also see what looked like smoke coming off the tail end of it too! It then burnt out just like a falling star would. Wierd! I still wonder what it was that I saw.

~piker

One night when I was still in high school we were at a friends house when someone broke out the Ouija board. We were screwing around asking the "Spirits" questions and just to scare the girls I asked when I was going to die. The magnifying glass thing spelled out the number 7. This really freaked out the girls and us guys thought it was kind of funny. Naturally we were watching the clock because we didnt know if the Ouija board ment 7 minutes, hours, years, or whatever but exactly 7 minutes later, the room was completly silent waiting for something to happen and all the sudden her door slams shut. The girls freak out and I'll admit my heart skipped a beat but what it ended up to be was another buddy came over and when he opened the door upstairs the pressure change caused her bedroom door to shut. The girls were so freaked out they wanted to leave the house so we went to Happy Chef in Hutch for a bite to eat. It was probably 12:30 at night or so and we were sitting in a booth when this guy in a long black trenchcoat and long hair sits down in the booth behind us. After a while the waitress comes over to him and tells him he has a call or something. Well, one of the girls turned around to grab some sugar for her coffe or something and read a note he left on the table. All the sudden she screams and jumps up in her seat and says "oh my god, read that note". It said "Dont touch my stuff, I'll be back in SEVEN".