• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Free old steel boat lift - Crosslake area - fishing boat size

I will try to take some pics this weekend, or find some I have.

It is old, and steel, and rusty, but I used it for my 16' alumacraft w/ 50hp for a few years until I got an alum lift from bro in law. Cantilever style, not sure what brand, but 1.5" steel square tubes. I had to rig the rollers a bit, and it was frozen in before I got it, so it ain't that purty under the water wink

But the cable is relatively new, I put it on three years ago, and the winch works great. It only has three pads, a rear one came off before I got it, so I just put a couple concrete blocks under it, but could easily replace it if you wanted.

It has two large wheels on it, so makes it easy to get in and out, but one tire is leaky so you would need to repair that, or do like I did, and bring a small compressor when needed to fill it up.

It doesn't look bad above the water smile Actually I found some pics, you would have to sift through some but lots of pics of lift at this link:

Boat lift pics, sift through till you find them.

Here is one:

IMG_1339.JPG

I within about 6 miles of Crosslake, NE of Brainerd. You would need a trailer to haul it, a snowmobile trailer should work.

Hey Mike,

You're first, you got it smile I got a ad on the list too, just put it up, but only put a case of beer as price wink I will take that one down if you do want it.

Would work perfect for 14' boat. I will email you.