• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
TR21HP

P Line Floroclear

I know others who love it. I've only used 4lb...that was last year for a couple crappie tourneys and liked how it handled on micro spinning reels.

I used it a few years ago and didn't like it. I don't know if i got a bad spool or what, but I thought it was a lot easier to break than 100% flourocarbon of the same lb test. I broke off several fish with it so i decided to junk it and stick with berkley 100% flouro.

It's my favorite non-braided line. I use it in 4, 8, 12, and 15lb test. I've heard several anglers report mystery break-offs with Floroclear, but thankfully that hasn't been an issue for me.

Thanks guys, It's that time of the year and I'll always spool a couple of reels with copolymer in addition to floro and was thinking of trying this.

Any others?

Any others?

I've gotten to like Izorline Platinum copoly... Performs great, and ridiculously cheap...

I still see alot of stores selling the Gamma Co-poly and its usually on sale if you can still find it. Yo-Zuri hybrid is another one to consider as well. I have used the P-line copoly before and had no complaints other than it does not hold up well in colder temps.

I've always used P-lines and love them. I've tried yo-zuri for a year, but I think I'm sticking to the P-lines for now.

I used 12 and 15lb Trip-l-fish fluorocarbon or some goofy name like last year. It's cheap and worked well on my baitcasters last summer.

i liked it used the 15lb for jigs.I now use cx premium in clear fluorescent 20lb. its good stuff handels well and strong.