• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's see your spears

My dad bought them for us when my brother and I were teenagers. My dad's which is a '72 is a Heinie Lewis who was in Cologne. The '79 and '80 I think were made by Storm's in Cologne to look like the Lewis. Since my dad passed away and my brother moved out of state I have all three. Unfortuntely they do not see the ice water enough. Something I will have to pass down to my children.

CDF200-I thought my spear was expensive because it's made out of stainless steel. Yours must be much more being made out of gold.

It's only paint but I did see a Heine Lewis for sale at Cabin Fever for over $500. I guess that makes them antiques.

alright heres a few of mine and MJ yours will look like one of these in Nov

First one I found in a creek up north

second one Is a Milton Belts its my Favorite spear Garage sale find

third one is a Roger Cook spear new this year

last one is one my dad made back in the 50's speared my personal best with this one

full-15313-6826-293.jpg

full-15313-6828-002.jpg

full-15313-6829-securedownload1.jpg

full-15313-6830-286.jpg

still have a few other that I will have to take pics of.

full-32630-6860-008.jpg

This is a pic of my soon to be replaced spear. I can't complain about it as its speared alot of fish and actually throws well.

I would post a pic of my other spear but I would need to use an underwater camera! eek