• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
dockothebay

Three Days, Three Parks

We have been visiting friends and relatives in Arizona and California. We spent 3 days this week traveling through 3 spectacular National Parks. I will be the first to admit that my abilities with a camera are not nearly adequate to capture the beauty, but I thought I'd share. All 3 of these parks deserve to be seen over 3 or 4 days. At this time of the year several roads were closed, but there weren't many tourists grin !

Joshua Tree National Park

1214189512_jKtfB-L.jpg

1213468580_RgjP5-L.jpg

Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Park

1213469722_vNusq-L.jpg

1213469468_vGRC4-L.jpg

Yosemite National Park

-the first view of the Yosemite Valley

1213471201_2rgmH-L.jpg

El Capitan

1213471404_txhyQ-L.jpg

Bridalveil Falls

1213471712_EUMdH-L.jpg

1213472220_UbRzH-L.jpg

Yosemite Falls

1213471874_ZPiCB-L.jpg

Thanks guys - road trips are one of the real advantages of retirement grin. Next time around I'd love to be in these parks for sunrise and/or sunset, but we just couldn't make it work this time.

that cabin area needs some snow shoveling grin. awesome pictures. we have so many national treasures and so little time. that would be a great experience. thanks for the pictures. good luck.