• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

M.O.W. Metro Bass League

Hey all,

Wanted to get some information out to you about a new weeknight Metro bass league that my partner and I are going to be starting this year. This league came about because we grew short on patience with other leagues that claim to be about having fun, but end up being too competitive and hostile. We've had enough and are now taking our time and resources to create a league with low-mid range entry fees that is founded on the principals of FUN, learning, and camaraderie, with friendly competition thrown in. Entrants are expected to be courteous to one another and actually share information about their success. We're not trying to steal spots from one another, but we DO want weekly winners to give a brief explanation about how they managed to win! Not everyone is a pro and we can all learn from one another. Please keep all of this in mind as you consider fishing with us this year!

The basics:

$250 per team of 2 for the season. 100% payouts.

Fishing 9 events rotating on Minnetonka, O'Dowd, and Waconia. Tenth event will be an 8 hour tournament that is optional and separate from weekly standings.

Thursday nights from 5-9 pm. If most people interested can't make 5:00, we may push start time to 5:30.

Fish 3 weeks per month starting in June with an "off week" each month.

6 bass limit (LM and SM).

Limited to 15 boats. Weekly payout based on 15 boats is $175/1st, $120/2nd, $40/3rd. Year-end points winners get $400/1st, $210/2nd, $130/3rd.

If anyone is interested in signing a team up or just getting more info, please contact me or visit

www.mowbass.com or

www.mowbassleague.com

It's short notice, I know, but we have an informational meeting TONIGHT, March 11th, at the Buffalo Tap in Savage. Come and get some info and sign up! If we don't fill the field tonight, you can still register by visiting our HSOforum and printing off a registration form.

We look forward to fishing with a bunch of great guys this summer!

Just a heads up to those considering our league:

Registrations are starting to come in and spots are filling up! Remember- we will only accept 15 teams! Spots are filled on a first-come first-served basis and teams that fish this year will have priority registration next year. We are generating a lot of interest, so get signed up before it's too late!

Notice to any interested teams- We will have a final registration/info meeting on Thursday May 5th at 6pm at the Buffalo Tap in Savage.

We still have a few openings and also a couple of single fishers looking for partners. If you're considering our league this year, please don't hesitate to contact us!!

Quick reminder that our final official meeting before fishing starts will be TOMORROW NIGHT at 6pm. Buffalo Tap in Savage.

If your team is interested, please show up so we can meet you, answer any questions, and address any concerns you may have! If you can't make it, but are still interested in fishing, please feel free to email me!!

See you tomorrow!

-Jason

We have had a handful of people contact us wanting to fish, but in need of a partner. Most of these are non-boaters and would need a partner with a rig. If you have been considering fishing with us, but need a partner, please contact me and we'll try to get you set up with a teammate!