• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Boar

otter pole system redo

Gave my bud my old pole system an tent from my otter lodge cause it was maddening to put it up an take it down. had all the intentions of buying a new portable but never happened,kept the tub for bear hunting an such, towing kids with snowcat ect. This year I was bumming i didnt get a new portable, so i asked my bud for the pole system back an he said sure cuase he wasnt doing anything with it. So after scrounging around for scrap conduit in two size, 3/4 an 1/2 in. I was able to redo the pole syatem with an conduit bender i borrowed for actually less than ten bucks. The most expensive part was the little christmas tree fastners that attach the canvas to the tub, which you can get from fastenal or any auto parts store. happy port'n boar