• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Metro Banqet on Saturday- whos gonna be there?

merkman

I will be there.

Huey I will bring your spinner there too.

There will be a bucket at the front table with the HSO Logo on it.

Write your HSO screen name along with the code word "FABULOUS" on a ticket and drop it in the bucket for a chance to win some special prizes for the HSO folks.

Only one ticket per screen name.

Top prize will be a decoy.

Just got home frome the banquet. The new venue was a little small but it was a real good time.

As usual Elwood had the golden horseshoe...... well I don't need to say where. laugh Trish Merkling went home with a really nice spear. I wonder who might get to try it out? Dealers ended up with a nice decoy and I didn't do so good.

There was a bunch of good speakers and I think there will be some positive things happening for spearing in the near future.

Thanks for all who put this great event on!

Great to see everyone at the banquet and it was a fun time Davey had a blast and cant wait to use his bb gun he won. I wuill wait paitently until next season to use my prizes grin until then I'll read about spearing in the cool book I won...

Thanks MDAA and Thanks Merk for having the drawing for the HSO people

I just got back from Vegas and could have used some help or Elwood's fabulous luck.

It was good to see everyone.

Thanks to Merk, Fish Carver, and others who volunteered their time and effort to make the banquet possible.

Good to see all you guys there too!!!

The MDAA donated some nice prizes for the HSO crowd anyway.

5525512810_2d57ba4ff2_z.jpg

It was a real good time though.

Sorry there were no brownies at the event!!!

Kinda hard to have an event with no brownies, but we did it.

I couldn't believe it when Elwood was the first name pulled out of the bucket, Followed by dealer's.... of course... grin (this years nord-lords)

Maybe the nord lord trophy does have alot more to do with luck than skill? confused