• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2011 Minnesota State High School Hockey Tournament

Bear55

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hermantown/hibbing game was a great one to watch and had a great atmosphere at the X. I stuck around and watched the STA/TRF game and the chants between the crowd sections were more entertaining than the actual game itself! the game had very little flow and wasn't very fun to watch.

Great game no matter who you like! Once again the better team won. If Eden Prarie can hold on it will be a good final. As far as single A, I hope the Hawks can slow down St. thomas and come out on top. East and Hibbing have young teams so the future looks bright. I cant wait to see Adam Johnson as a senior! Go North!

What a great game. Congrats to DE. Better than watching the pros anyday. Looked to be plenty of D1 talent on the ice.

Wait until the University of Eden Prairie hits the ice. Keep an eye open for hot hockey moms also.

Live action made that goal look weak. Replay showed an incredible effort by Rau. Saw a blurb that he gave up ushl? at last minute to play senior year. Has he declared a college? Hopefully Sioux. Gotta think he goes high in the draft.

Live action made that goal look weak. Replay showed an incredible effort by Rau. Saw a blurb that he gave up ushl? at last minute to play senior year. Has he declared a college? Hopefully Sioux. Gotta think he goes high in the draft.

Come on Bryce you should already know he is a Gopher, they have only mentioned it a couple dozen times this weekend. Don't count on him oing too high in the draft, he's 5'8" and 160. I still think he would have a chance to out score Miettinen if he had played on the Wild's first line this year.