• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bill Binkleman Fishing Facts

murff

Down in my "man cave" in the basement, I have a collection of the original Bill Binkleman "Fishing News and Secrets" and the original "Fishing Facts" magazines. These date from the old Milwaukee Store days..right now I don't know what my start date is - until some time in the 70's when FF became repetitive and I stopped. These are all bound, cross indexed and referenced by year, volume, subject matter and cross-indexed under the original F+L+P = SUCCESS of Al and Ron Lindner fame. I'm 71 now and have no kids or grandkids to leave them to. If there is a market for them....I would really like them to go to good home. Any thoughts? I live in the New Hope area. Murph.

What ever you do Please don't throw them away!

I don't know if there is a market but I know my brother still has some of those copies and they are great to just read because fishing was just getting high tech with the green box and electric trolling motors. It was reading all those mags that got me into and made me a pretty good fisherman. If you want to get rid of them I will send my brother over. He lives in Champlin.

I never knew there was a fishing museum. Is it pretty cool or not so much? Anyways, Kudos for donating them!!

I never knew either fishinfey..one of these days you get off you your internship let's check it out huh? I think it would be cool to see Murffs magazines there along with other inovative fishing stuff created throughout the ages!

I never knew either fishinfey..one of these days you get off you your internship let's check it out huh? I think it would be cool to see Murffs magazines there along with other inovative fishing stuff created throughout the ages!

Lets do it. It sounds like it would be pretty neat.