• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team Wild 1 man --- good deal??

Stcloudangler

true, my friend has two old clam fish traps sled ice shelters and he is glad that i got the pop up portable eskimo ice shelter quickfish 2 because the clam fish traps are are clumsy and they let the snow get into the sled when you leave it to go talk to another ice fisherman.

ya, the old clam fish trap ice houses does not have a door on the ice fishing sled shelter.the new ones that are out i see they have a door. i prefer PORTABLE POP-UP ICE SHELTER because A backpack holds the shelter for easy transport. one question do you all ready have a ice fishing sled?

NO NO robert you got to start a new thread for us all to enjoy grin

Stcloudangler, 150 is a steal if it's in decent shape. I have a otter one man I use about a third of the time and have no complaints. One thing to look for is make sure the poles slide smooth without binding.

The Team Wild houses are awesome, I have had one for two years and it is just like the day I bought it. They aren't as heavy as other houses on the market either. If you are around 5'10" you can stand up in them and stretch as well.

they have ice anchors for the hub style ice shelters.

Being I don't have experience with this, my question is how well do these go into the ice? Does it take a while?

I like the hub style house idea, the weight and mobility seems really key... but I don't want to spend all my time screwing down ice anchors if I move every now and then.

I think your all getting into a car vs truck type battle. Really each house has it's pro's and con's. Me personally I have a Team Wild 2 man I bought 2 years ago. I paid $300 new on sale for the 2 man, I'd say $150 is a good price. Love the house and the sled that holds everything, started pulling it a couple times with snowmobile to some remote lakes and worked great. Only downside is that have to have the house flipped open to get the bench to go up to get the stuff out, minor inconvenience and not sure if this is the same on the 1 man.