• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of the Cats 2011

DTro

4 more days!

We have a nice grab bag of prizes lined up.

I think I'll try to give away at least one of those reels fairly quickly so the winner can use it most of the year. Heck I might even give em both out in before June.

I'd like that Flathead display too! I might just have to buy one.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like that Flathead display too! I might just have to buy one.

Ditto and If I dont get it I think that a graphite made of my PB from last year now its the payment plan that I have to figure out with who ever I pick to do it

Ditto and If I dont get it I think that a graphite made of my PB from last year now its the payment plan that I have to figure out with who ever I pick to do it

Gordie if you make a clay mold of your personal best and get it to us by this weekend we can cast it out of lead for you. I think you'll need a few guys to help load it and a good painter!

I think scott means Tackle box ends.

tackle box ends thats funny. You do know what book ends are for dont you ...Holding up the books so they dont fall over and I'll guarantee that a catfishermans tacklebox is not going to fall over... to many sinkers wink