• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

King of the Cats 2011

DTro

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darrin- If I am to start a local league kinda like the BPCL can I copy some of your ideas off of KOTC? I am hoping to get something started around here this summer. Still working on the format. I am away from my phone every time Brian calls......sorry bud I will try call you back tonight after 4!

Nice...the name is undecided yet till I get a few guys that will help...ie. board members. But still having a hard time convincing people that it would be ok to fish with a possible stranger. Don't know how to get over that hurdle

Getting this back on topic....

I've been receiving in some pretty nice prizes! 8 days left until the kickoff and while I don't expect to many (if at all) entries the first couple of weeks due to the high water, it will be nice to get the season under way.

Check out the latest updates on prizes and such here: http://www.kingofthecats.org

I have an itch that needs to be put to rest. I know a fathead is waiting for me on the 1st of april...

LOL! OK, are you going to need your auger, or boat to get to it? If you catch a flat on April 1st in Mn this year, odds are it didnt bite the hook, and was snagged. I wish you luck!

yeah there are lots of walleye guys that happen upon them each year while doing the yo yo for the the white tips in the spring.

For some odd reason they are always 50lbers too. smile

I'm not totally convinced they are eating yet, but it won't be long!