• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

POSTING PICTURES?

LEECH21

I know, I know, this question has probably been asked a thousand times, but how do I post a pic? I have a scanner to scan them, is that all I need? I've heard that you have to download them to a host internet site first. Is there a way to post them free of charge? The only host sites ,that have sort of been explained to me, cost money (I think?). Thanks, any help would be great....LEECH21

------------------

<*))))))))><{

What you have to do is go to host site like you said and upload your pictures to there....it will be like creating an online photo album at a different site...I strongly suggest using shutterfly.com which is completely free, you just need to set up an account which is free. I believe your pics might have to be in jpeg format to upload them but im not sure. After you get them uploaded to your site, you can right-click on the picture that you want to post, and select properties....it should show you the web address for that picture. Once you have the web address for the pic you want to post, you can post them on here by putting the web address between and make sure you put the backslash on only the 2nd one.

Example:
your pics address here

Type it in like that and your pic should show up. Make sure you dont put any spaces in it.

Hope this helps, ill gladly answer any more Q's you have if I can.

------------------
"Better get the net!"
-Fishin Chad

Most internet providers, provide storage space. All you need is an FTP program and then upload them to your storage space. I use Road Runner and WS_FTP.